Do you need a PHP programmer?
Use my services as a freelance PHP programmer by hiring me to do PHP programming on your website project.

I have built many custom PHP applications like project managers, classified ad websites and content management systems. I also work with open source applications such as WordPress, online shopping cart websites like Magento and develop content management systems like Joomla.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

What is PTC ( Paid To Click )?

Paid To Click is an online business program. Paid To Click or simply PTC websites provides an easy way to earn money online. PTC just middlemen between advertisers and consumers.
Advertiser   ->   PTC website  ->  Member

Advertiser will pay to PTC website for every ads that displayed.
PTC website will display all of ads from advertiser.
Member will get paid from PTC website if they make click and display the ads that given by PTC website.

I have tried this program and I have felt so nice because while I do my homework or something in the front of my computer, I also can make money. Though it is not too much but it is so meaningful.

I have joined in any PTC website (Neobux.com).
I get 6 till 10 ads for everyday.
for click 1 ads, I will get paid $0,001.
so for click 10 ads I will get paid $0,010.
Then I want to learn, How can I get more?

I have the way.
If I want have more income, I should have many refferal.
Refferal is a person that joins a PTC website through your referral link.
Every click from your refferal, you will get paid $0,001.
so for example if you have 10 refferal and make click 10 ads everyday, you will get paid $0,001 x 10 x 10 = $0,1 / day = $0,1 x 30 = $3 / month.

Now you can imagine if you have refferal 100, 1000 or more.
you will get much additional income by click some ads and it doesn’t spend your time more then 15 minutes.

You can try it by click banner below :

No comments:

Post a Comment