Do you need a PHP programmer?
Use my services as a freelance PHP programmer by hiring me to do PHP programming on your website project.

I have built many custom PHP applications like project managers, classified ad websites and content management systems. I also work with open source applications such as WordPress, online shopping cart websites like Magento and develop content management systems like Joomla.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Hide Navbar Blogger by Using Simple CSS

When I built this website, I just used one of free template ( awesome inc template ) from Blogspot Platform and  its design was very simple. But I thought I should do some things to make it better and look nicer. Then I tried to make it different by hide navbar on header of my website.

How did I make it?

I just used simple way by added some css script,
let's look for the script :

/*  hide navbar header  */

#navbar-iframe {display:none;}

You can copy and paste the script above to your template.
I will point you how to use it,

  1. The first one you should login to your blogspot account.
  2. Click "Template" on menu
  3. Click "Edit Html" and then chose "Process"
  4. To make it easier, push ctrl + f button on keyboard and search for this script "]]></b:skin> ".
  5. Copy my script above and paste before  "]]></b:skin> " script.
  6. Ok, you can save your template now.


I think it enough, let's see how does your site look like !!
But if you still confused or need help or ask for something else,
don't hesitate to comment here,
if I know I will shared.


Good Luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment