Do you need a PHP programmer?
Use my services as a freelance PHP programmer by hiring me to do PHP programming on your website project.

I have built many custom PHP applications like project managers, classified ad websites and content management systems. I also work with open source applications such as WordPress, online shopping cart websites like Magento and develop content management systems like Joomla.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Make Label in Front / Top of Frame Visual Basic 6

Hi,
In this post I will share about label and frame issue in Visual Basic 6,
For newbie in VB6 (my experience), it sometime makes confuse
This is not too big problem, but it got stuck in my head before.

Ok, I will let you know the solution how to make label in front of frame
It is simple way but it works perfectly
just cut your label and paste in your frame







Well done,
Hope it useful, but if you have any question, just write a comment below.

Best regard,
Bayu Prawira

No comments:

Post a Comment